Wednesday, April 29, 2009

School Holiday Ride

"Woo.. Bila gik nak sampei tok?"
Shafiq, my brother in law... I married to his sister, so his father become my father in law but i dont know why his mother become my step mother in law?... ada betul ka?

"Ngangsa bapak suruh beli MTB kelak!"


Joe & Baby, this two are the children of my father in law daughter, posing at Kejatau Bridge



"Siapa oncet cuci sikal bapak"





Shafiq showing his skill
End of the asphalt road, Shafiq still in good condition!
Hancur tapak carbon kasut roadbike aku digasaknya di jeraya batu!



Kejatau bridge ride together with Auf, Ramadan & Safiq

Last year school holiday Shafiq & Ramadan came to stay with us for a few days. I brought them together with Baby, Joe & Auf cycling almost every evening! They seemed enjoyed the ride.










No comments:

Post a Comment