Monday, March 23, 2009

BujangSenang's Album

Daily ride..ending at suspension bridge along paddy field
That Abg Misai retired cycling after transfered to Kuching..
You can joint Knight Rider in Kuching lah Bang Polis!
Just spend little bit of your time to lay park together with
Kuching City cyclist.
I'm sure you will enjoy the ride!!!!

This is two of my babies... I bring along every time I travelled to Kuching.This 2 are BIANCHI & RALEIGH M8. This is Gang Sri Aman Cyclist... Introducing from left to right, Riduan BSN, Norseman, Bujang & Hafiz
after weekend ride Sri Aman/Stumbin/Kejatau/Sri Aman... it just more less 40km on road plus 50% gravel road ... Man MARA was not in the pict!


My training venue... Bukit Sri Aman. Sik tinggi tapi boleh tahan curamnya. Downhill boleh capai 50k/h










No comments:

Post a Comment