Sunday, March 29, 2009

Daily Ride 2 Bukit Temudok

Baby & Joe pitstop at Bukit Temudok top before return to Sri Aman approximately 20km ride
Baby posing with his GTS M5 knobby MTB

At Simpang Bayai, half way to the top



My JBC parked at Arif Cafe... total weight 9kg. Scandium frame only 1kg.. Mengape? Tak percaye ka?






Back from LA after accomplish my duty I rode together with my juniors, Baby (Mahathir) & Joe (Johari) to Bukit Temudok. Baby looks exhausted because he used knobby MTB tyre whereas Joe & me using slick.. But both of them can manage to climb untill to the top. The correct technique should be apply when climbing.. then you'll feel the difference. This is what happen to Baby at the first phase of the climb... he used almost all of his power & energy to cadence faster. It's totally a wrong technique... After I told him to change to the correct climbing pedaling, he respond and feel the excitement.





No comments:

Post a Comment